I am looking for a job as Procurement Manager where I can manage the company’s supply of products and services.
In my current job as deputy procurement manager the duties and responsibilities include:
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
The company average annual procurement budget is +/- USD 15 million.
I have 12 years experience in procurement and the jobs I have had include:
- Assistant Buyer
- Logistics Officer
- Deputy Procurement Manager (current job)
Based on the above, I am confident that I am ready to take-up the job as Procurement Manager.
Preferred location: UAE or Qatar.
Please email me your job offer to :
- Name: Suhail Khalid Al Nuaimi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current place of residence: Doha