My current assignment as Project Manager of a Power Generation Project in Sri Lanka will soon end.
I am now ready for a new challenge, preferably in South East Asia.
Below is a summary of my qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 12 years of demonstrated success in managing various types of projects in the USA, Jordan, Malaysia and Sri Lanka
- Demonstrated success interfacing with international donor agencies
- Excellent planning, organizational and leadership skills,
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in fluid, ambiguous and rapidly changing circumstances
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to recognize problems and bottleneck and provide innovative solutions
Expected Remuneration Package
- Basic Monthly Salary : Between USD 12,000.- to USD 16,000.- depending on the location, duration and type of project
- Company housing
- Company car and driver
- Cell phone allowance
- 1 month annual leave
- Annual leave allowance : 1 month salary per annum
- Festive allowance: 1 month salary per annum
If you are interested to hire me, please send an email to my Representative Mr. Brian Jonas.
His email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put “Jobseeker – Project Manager” in the email subject.